Powerball

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I forgot to buy a ticket :(

What were you going to do with your Billion?

I was going to do nothing, and hope that it was everything that I always thought it would be..

Me after matching the Mega ball or whatever it's called:

giphy.gif

I was pretty excited when a 1million ticket was sold near my house...then remembered we didn't even buy one.

If we had won, the plan was to take the kids out of school, hire a tutor and travel the world.  Maybe do a little consulting on the side... for fun.

I’d buy a ticket on SpaceX’s next trip to space. 

Akwooly gave me an idea...I’d buy three tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now $40 million doesn’t even seem worth buying a ticket.

Best idea ever...if you find out you've got the winning ticket, call friends and family and tell them there's some sort of emergency and ask them if you can borrow a few hundred dollars.  Then keep track of the people who actually help for when they come out of the woodwork after the world finds out you've won.

that would be a good plan - But I would rather just disappear to my small 5000 acre ranch surrounded by wolves in Montana and turn it into an episode of survivor?

I have always meant to buy a lotto tix a week - I think Powerball is back up to $700Million this week?  I just never find myself inside a gas station or places that sell them all that much..

Back