Less than 40 hours away

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmsg

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Very quiet here, How is the final gear coming along. I will do my complete books shut-down by 1PM tomorrow. Then I have to drive for four hours to reach Detroit where I am

writing mine..

Wish everyone all the best. Go and nail it, at least for now I think I will. :thumbs:

Hi Guys,

Very quiet here, How is the final gear coming along. I will do my complete books shut-down by 1PM tomorrow. Then I have to drive for four hours to reach Detroit where I am

writing mine..

Wish everyone all the best. Go and nail it, at least for now I think I will. :thumbs:
Me too, by twelve I will be headed to Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, I keep forgetting some people have to go long ways to get a test site. Luckily I'm in NYC which will take an hour to get to in traffic.

I guess I'll do some quick tabs tomorrow and the books are getting closed. I'll compile them and put them in my duffle bag. I already made my lunch and I got to get some sugar, crushed aspirin and caffeine tablets to snort during the exam.

And because I'm terrible...the thread title should be *fewer* than 40 hours away because hours are countable. I'm the worst. Good luck all! :rotflmao:
LOL...I hope you dont read some of my posts because sometimes i come back asking my what is it i was trying to say.😋

maxresdefault.jpg

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

I'm listening to Queen's, "It's a Kind of Magic."  I love their greatest hits CD and listened to it in college and before big events like this.  I listened to it before qualifying for the state mid-am in golf and before the second of my two gross match play final events.  Used to listen to it before final exams as motivation.  Other songs too like "The Show Must Go On" and "One Vision".

"One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal.  One golden glance of what should be (it's a kind of magic).  One shaft of light that shows the way, no mortal man can win this day!"

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  STAY CALM, STAY FOCUSED, DON'T PANIC, NEVER GIVE UP!

Haha...I listened to Nicki Minaj..."Moment for Life"...I'm not a big rap person but this gets me pumped.

Back