T minus 2 weeks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orca2552_PE

Reaction score
How's the prep coming along guys?! Frustrated? excited? nervous? I for one can't wait to get done with it now!

Exactly 2 weeks and a couple hours from now (if you're from California), we'd have conquered this demonĀ šŸ˜‚

feel like I could use another month, or least a couple more weeks to solve problems...

start early folks!

I was feeling good about it until I bombed a practice exam yesterday. Lol.
Lol! Those are meant to be bombed, no? I mean have they ever served as a source of anything but demotivation?
That's normal. It's a blessing in disguise because it will force you to study things more closely ahead of the exam rather than getting cocky.

I heard something along the lines of the NCEES South Carolina Facility and flooding. Is this true?

I took the NCEES practice exam for the second time recently (took it initially at the way beginning of the my studies). Got 37/40 and 25/40 not including any skipped questions i would've just guessed on. I guess it's a passing grade but I kind of regret taking it earlier since I kind of remembered the questions. Anyone know of any other practice exam (especially depth portion)Ā that is similar difficulty-wise?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the NCEES practice exam for the second time recently (took it initially at the way beginning of the my studies). Got 37/40 and 25/40 not including any skipped questions i would've just guessed on. I guess it's a passing grade but I kind of regret taking it earlier since I kind of remembered the questions. Anyone other practice exam (especially depth portion)Ā that is similar difficulty-wise?
Had the same question. Anybody?

there's a lot of practice exams out there.. just gotta research for the well-reviewed ones.. better hurry up tho!

I took the NCEES practice exam for the second time recently (took it initially at the way beginning of the my studies). Got 37/40 and 25/40 not including any skipped questions i would've just guessed on. I guess it's a passing grade but I kind of regret taking it earlier since I kind of remembered the questions. Anyone know of any other practice exam (especially depth portion)Ā that is similar difficulty-wise?
If you still think there is a "depth" portion, you have bigger problems...

If you still think there is a "depth" portion, you have bigger problems...
What do you mean? I'm just asking if there are other Structural Depth portion practice exams that are similar to the "realistic"/"easy" NCEES one.

there's a lot of practice exams out there.. just gotta research for the well-reviewed ones.. better hurry up tho!
Yeah, I have others (PPI, Goswami) but they seem to be much harder than on the NCEES one. Just checking to see if there are others that might be similar to the NCEES one.

Back