OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

leqk

Anyone knows when the OBEELS (Oregon Board) receive the PE results or mail them out?

Last edited:
Well, OSBEELS doesn't have a meeting scheduled until July 10th....so I think we're in a holding pattern until then.

Good news is I heard they update their website almost immediately after so you won't have to wait for a letter to come.

Keep your heads up guys and keep the faith!! Once results starting coming out it adds to the anxiety, but just think ... the wait is almost over !! :multiplespotting: :th_rockon:

JR

Yeah, reading all these posts about results is really making me anxious all over again. Right after the exam I felt pretty good about it, then as time went on I started second guessing everything I did, basically convinced myself I failed. Then I started feeling ok and relaxed about it all....now I'm anxiety is spiking again, haha. I still got awhile to wait too....Anyway Congrats to all that passed it, and good luck to all that are headed back to the books.

Yeah, reading all these posts about results is really making me anxious all over again. Right after the exam I felt pretty good about it, then as time went on I started second guessing everything I did, basically convinced myself I failed. Then I started feeling ok and relaxed about it all....now I'm anxiety is spiking again, haha. I still got awhile to wait too....Anyway Congrats to all that passed it, and good luck to all that are headed back to the books.
I understand how you feel. At this point I don't care what the result is, I just want to know!

Anyone knows when the OBEELS (Oregon Board) receive the PE results or mail them out?
I'm told that this year OSBEELS isn't waiting for the board meeting. As the board gets the results I think they're being mailed to the examinees without delay. Some results have already been mailed.

Good news is I heard they update their website almost immediately after so you won't have to wait for a letter to come.
I'm told it will be at least weeks after the results are mailed before the website gets updated.

I'm told it will be at least weeks after the results are mailed before the website gets updated.

That's possible, I work with a guy who took his PLS test in October and he found out online 2 weeks before he got his letter in the mail. I guess it just depends who you talk to.

I'm told that this year OSBEELS isn't waiting for the board meeting. As the board gets the results I think they're being mailed to the examinees without delay. Some results have already been mailed.

Where are you getting your information?........Now I'm losing my mind in anticipation!!!! Have you recieved your results?

I just called OSBEELS and they said the results will be mailed out this week. Hopefully we will get them by Friday!!! That's 3 weeks earlier than anticipated.

GET READY OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

I just called OSBEELS and they said the results will be mailed out this week. Hopefully we will get them by Friday!!! That's 3 weeks earlier than anticipated. GET READY OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

Good Work OIT :multiplespotting: , looks like I was wrong. Probably the happiest I've been about being wrong. My apologies :multiplespotting:

Good Work OIT :beerchug: , looks like I was wrong. Probably the happiest I've been about being wrong. My apologies :multiplespotting:

vongwv- have you cheched the osbeels website to see if you come up as a PE...they should be updating it soon hopefully before the letters hit the mailbox!

sorry for the ban remark.....your the man. I should have never doubted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked earlier today, still says EIT by my name....nothing seems to have changed yet....at least hopefully it hasn't been updated yet.

Actually I just noticed if you look in the lower right hand corner you can see when the site was last updated....apparently we're safe :beerchug:

It was last updated 5/29/07

Actually I just noticed if you look in the lower right hand corner you can see when the site was last updated....apparently we're safe :beerchug:
It was last updated 5/29/07
nice work vongwv...i feel better now. Post if you see a change. :multiplespotting:

Back