WASHINGTON STATE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kioti1

Wife just called and said my letter arrived in the mail.

I'm a happy man. All the hard work paid off. ;)

Last edited:
kioti1 - first, congratulations!!! second - I live in Washington State too, I didn't get anything in the mail today :plusone: Do you live in a big city? I live about 2 hours outside of Seattle... Maybe I'm getting a letter with the diagnostics in it and it takes longer for them to send those letters out ;)

kioti1 - first, congratulations!!! second - I live in Washington State too, I didn't get anything in the mail today :plusone: Do you live in a big city? I live about 2 hours outside of Seattle... Maybe I'm getting a letter with the diagnostics in it and it takes longer for them to send those letters out ;)

Gipper,

I live up on Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor to be specific. I just want to get home and see the letter for myself.

Keep your hopes up until you hear otherwise

Gipper,
I live up on Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor to be specific. I just want to get home and see the letter for myself.

Keep your hopes up until you hear otherwise

Thanks for the words of encouragement kioti1. I'm hoping my letter is just late because I live in a small town and all our mail goes through the Tacoma P.O., not because it's a failure notice ;) Congrats again! And have fun celebrating!!!

Hi gipper,

I got my letter yesteday too, passed! The letter was sent out from zip code 206***. I guess it was from ELSES instead of WA board. I live in Tennessee, which is much closer to SC than WA. I believe you will get yours soon.

kioti1 - first, congratulations!!! second - I live in Washington State too, I didn't get anything in the mail today :( Do you live in a big city? I live about 2 hours outside of Seattle... Maybe I'm getting a letter with the diagnostics in it and it takes longer for them to send those letters out :brickwall:

Wife just called and said my letter arrived in the mail.
I'm a happy man. All the hard work paid off. :(
Good job, Kioti1. We are still waiting for our results in CA. Still a long waiting time. :brickwall:

The deadline of TN was Dec 1st...no way to get my FE score and make my application package complete by that time. I had to go all the way from TN to WA carrying a suitcase of 50 pounds. It was a pretty tiring trip. I am glad it's been paid off.

Back