September survey and seismic exam result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreamo

Reaction score
Anyone get their results for September exams? I took them both on September 1st lol that’s a long long wait 

Typically comes out in the middle of the following month, so I'd say 10/15 but could be 10/13 if they are a bit early.

You consider 5 weeks as too long to wait!  Wow, you don't realize how much nicer it is now.  Good luck!
NOOOOOO!! I mean if i took them one day earlier say August 31st, I would have got the result a month early lol...........................

Anyone get their results for September exams? I took them both on September 1st lol that’s a long long wait 
Here a hint, if you want to get your results within 10-13days, you should register your exam at the end of the month i.e: 28,29,30, simply because the results typically come out between 11-15 of the following month. 

Here a hint, if you want to get your results within 10-13days, you should register your exam at the end of the month i.e: 28,29,30, simply because the results typically come out between 11-15 of the following month. 
I know. But I didn't find out about this only after I took the exams lol. If I knew this earlier I would register for August 31st exam =.=

NOOOOOO!! I mean if i took them one day earlier say August 31st, I would have got the result a month early lol...........................
Ah, that makes much more sense now.  Sorry for my confusion.

I passed. I think seismic is more difficult than I expected since I don’t do any seismic design at work. I’m a bridge engineer lol
Congrats! That's a great feeling!

I'm environmental (water/wastewater/hydraulics) so I don't do any structural stuff. I thought surveying was harder as far as just amount of time to finish all the problems. Seismic was definitely conceptually harder since it's all new material.

I just got my Survey results. Passed... really good feeling after failing Seismic a month before.

For reference, I was trained as a site deisnger and roadway/rail engineer so survey was considerably easier for me than seismic.

Back