NEW HAMPSHIRE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tank - I tested Vermont, but am licensed in NH by reciprocity, as we do a bit of work there.

My experience involved getting a letter from the Board with a license number. Once I got a seal and provided them an impression of it, and paid a fee, they sent a certifiate and added me to the online database.

Frazil tested in NH, she might know more.

Unless NH has upgraded their system, I doubt they're new PEs, since it took several months to update the database after I got the pass letter.

Those could be people who have let their license expire.

Hey Tank ...

Pssst. I will make a discrete call for you. Sssshhhh ... just give me the word! :thumbs:

I can fake a wicked good new englanduh accent :(

JR

I took the NH exam in April.....waiting ever so patiently....like you, I have been checking the NH PE Board website daily.

My feeling is either thursday or friday.

Brian

I'm loving this quality representation from northern New England.

Too many rednecks and good ole boys running the show around here! :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt, at least we're not some dude who owns like 200 pairs of shoes and has some kind of "gourmet" hangout night ( :D ):multiplespotting:

OH PLEASE! TWO WORDS: Clay Aiken! I forget, what red neck state is he from?

Point of clarification:

This was an inside joke the old timers would get. I was poking fun at my fellow admins. DV - the redneck, and RG - the good ole boy. Lord knows they've called me a Yank enough times.

And tank, relax dude. It was just an inside joke you didn't pick up on. As a n00b, it will take you a while to pick up on some of the shtick here.

Oh and just for fun.

acegary5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SapperPE said:
No, just talking about our very own metrosexual, VTE, or otherwise known as Ace from the Ace and Gary cartoon.

Nice pic!

I am not pissed or anything... Just wanted to throw out something funny... That is all

I thought it was funny.

Cool - we have quite a Yankee contingent here now! (for a couple weeks anyway)

Point of clarification:
This was an inside joke the old timers would get. I was poking fun at my fellow admins. DV - the redneck, and RG - the good ole boy. Lord knows they've called me a Yank enough times.

And tank, relax dude. It was just an inside joke you didn't pick up on. As a n00b, it will take you a while to pick up on some of the shtick here.

Oh and just for fun.

acegary5.jpg

Wow...so we're neighbors huh?.....

Back