NEW HAMPSHIRE - RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank

NEW HAMPSHIRE - RESULTS

Guest tank

so I was searching for a friend's license number in NH. I noticed someone had a "0" (zero) as a number. I wonder if those are the ones who passed the exam...

So do a search for "0" and see if you are part of the group.... I wonder if there is any connection to the ones who passed... Just an idea..

https://nhlicenses2.nh.gov/cgi-bin/professi...hprof/search.pl

Hi Tank - I tested Vermont, but am licensed in NH by reciprocity, as we do a bit of work there.

My experience involved getting a letter from the Board with a license number. Once I got a seal and provided them an impression of it, and paid a fee, they sent a certifiate and added me to the online database.

Frazil tested in NH, she might know more.

Unless NH has upgraded their system, I doubt they're new PEs, since it took several months to update the database after I got the pass letter.

Those could be people who have let their license expire.

Hey Tank ...

Pssst. I will make a discrete call for you. Sssshhhh ... just give me the word! :thumbs:

I can fake a wicked good new englanduh accent :(

JR

Guest mtn_green

I took the NH exam in April.....waiting ever so patiently....like you, I have been checking the NH PE Board website daily.

My feeling is either thursday or friday.

Brian

I'm loving this quality representation from northern New England.

Too many rednecks and good ole boys running the show around here! :dunno:

Where are you from mtn_green?

Guest mtn_green
Where are you from mtn_green?

Live in Andover - NH and work in the Hanover area...Mechanical guy.

How 'bout yourself?

I'm loving this quality representation from northern New England.

Too many rednecks and good ole boys running the show around here! :dunno:

Hooray for the rednecks, good ol' boys and good ol' girls!!!

Hooray for the rednecks, good ol' boys and good ol' girls!!!

No doubt, at least we're not some dude who owns like 200 pairs of shoes and has some kind of "gourmet" hangout night ( :ghey: )

:dunno:

Guest tank
No doubt, at least we're not some dude who owns like 200 pairs of shoes and has some kind of "gourmet" hangout night ( :D )

:multiplespotting:

OH PLEASE! TWO WORDS: Clay Aiken! I forget, what red neck state is he from?

OH PLEASE! TWO WORDS: Clay Aiken! I forget, what red neck state is he from?

Calm Down. It was kind of an inside joke. Not talking about all New Englanders.

Point of clarification:

This was an inside joke the old timers would get. I was poking fun at my fellow admins. DV - the redneck, and RG - the good ole boy. Lord knows they've called me a Yank enough times.

And tank, relax dude. It was just an inside joke you didn't pick up on. As a n00b, it will take you a while to pick up on some of the shtick here.

Oh and just for fun.

acegary5.jpg

Guest tank
No, just talking about our very own metrosexual, VTE, or otherwise known as Ace from the Ace and Gary cartoon.

Nice pic!

I am not pissed or anything... Just wanted to throw out something funny... That is all

I thought it was funny.

Cool - we have quite a Yankee contingent here now! (for a couple weeks anyway)

Guest mtn_green
Point of clarification:

This was an inside joke the old timers would get. I was poking fun at my fellow admins. DV - the redneck, and RG - the good ole boy. Lord knows they've called me a Yank enough times.

And tank, relax dude. It was just an inside joke you didn't pick up on. As a n00b, it will take you a while to pick up on some of the shtick here.

Oh and just for fun.

acegary5.jpg

Wow...so we're neighbors huh?.....

Guest mtn_green

Hopefully, today is the day for us NH folks. :brickwall:

They're not doing a great job updating their website:

pe and fe exam

results have not

been received as of

6/8/07.

Guest mtn_green

Damn, nothing for me today...maybe the mail is faster in your neck of the woods Frazil.

mtn_green - I passed in Oct and still hang out here ( :brickwall: ). Last time I checked the NH website neurotically and they put up a banner as soon as they received the results. It was a couple days after that that I got a letter in the mail. (big envelope = good)

Guest mtn_green
Hopefully, today is the day for us NH folks. :)

Not today either....was hoping today was going to be a life changing day. My wife had an ultrasound this morning (its a girl!) and I was hoping to find a letter in the mail box this afternoon to make it a double header of a day...

Oh well I'll be :multiplespotting: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :party-smiley-048: until next week...

Not today either....was hoping today was going to be a life changing day. My wife had an ultrasound this morning (its a girl!) and I was hoping to find a letter in the mail box this afternoon to make it a double header of a day...

Oh well I'll be :beerchug: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :) until next week...

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting: for the ultrasound !! :plusone::party-smiley-048::multiplespotting:

whacky097.gif a little longer for the results. The wait is almost over !! :)

JR

Oh well I'll be :multiplespotting: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :waitwall: until next week...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! Is this your first?

Sign in to follow this