FLORIDA RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RIP - VTEnviro

FLORIDA RESULTS

^ Why do you think I picked Florida. It's a popular state here, and they release results early. :(

^^^^^^^ That pilot screwed up ^^^^^^^^^^^^

F'tard alert. I sense the presence of the dark Lord of the trades.

Guest lev280

When did Floridians (from April 2006 exam) get their results last year?

Does any1 remember?

Edited by lev280

FLORIDA status as right now: "waiting for score"

do you think that FL already mail the results?

RC

FLORIDA status as right now: "waiting for score"

do you think that FL already mail the results?

RC

You status is going to read like that for a long time even after you receive your scores. :deadhorse:

I think it is safe that if some states have started receiving scores that yours are in the mail. Hang in there just a little longer!

JR

Guest sceriana

Right around the corner!!! Anybody have access to their mail during the day or able to know if the letter arrived? I have my wife keeping an eye out for it. Looking at the dates for VT, SC and OH, they all got time ahead of schedule compared to last year ... I wonder if that will be a trend or just coincidence.

Right around the corner!!! Anybody have access to their mail during the day or able to know if the letter arrived? I have my wife keeping an eye out for it. Looking at the dates for VT, SC and OH, they all got time ahead of schedule compared to last year ... I wonder if that will be a trend or just coincidence.

I got my son calling me when he gets the mail today.

Guest floridaengineer4now

I was unaware just how anxious I could get now that the results are starting to come in. Up for a performance review next week so hoping Florida results come this week (provided they are a positive outcome of course). just waiting for umjeff to tell us if its in the mail today. thanks.

The FL engineer by reciprocity just came through the beginning of this week so who knows maybe they are on the way.... At least I hope so for all the FL PEs waiting.

Guest sceriana

Tuesday mail call - negative. Florida will have to wait yet another day.

Where are you located in FL ?? I know that I would receive results a day later than other 'major' cities in FL because I actually live outside of Tally town.

Keep the faith, don't let :beerchug: get you down!!

JR

That sucks,

:bananalama:

thanks for the update. Did you check the neighbors mail to make sure the postman (or post woman) did not delivery it to the wrong address? :plusone:

Did you check the neighbors mail to make sure the postman (or post woman) did not delivery it to the wrong address? :bananalama:

Actually there have been instances where some people have been notified and there were multiple notices in the envelope from the notifying agency (ELSES, EES, etc.) :plusone:

JR

Guest sceriana
Where are you located in FL ??

I'm in Orlando. My wife just called me and said nothing in the mail.

Hmmm ... and umjeffr ... not sure about checking other people's mail. Don't want a crazy neighbor nabbing me for a federal offense. I want to know my results pretty bad, especially since other states are reporting, but not that bad :bananalama:

Actually there have been instances where some people have been notified and there were multiple notices in the envelope from the notifying agency (ELSES, EES, etc.) :bananalama:

JR

That would suck if one said you passed and the other siad you failed.

Time to be an accountant.

I'm in Orlando. My wife just called me and said nothing in the mail.

Hmmm ... and umjeffr ... not sure about checking other people's mail. Don't want a crazy neighbor nabbing me for a federal offense. I want to know my results pretty bad, especially since other states are reporting, but not that bad :bananalama:

damn. another day of waiting. I'm up in Jacksonville so if Orlando didn't get it, I'm sure I didn't either. don't worry though, you will all be the first to know when I do get it.

Actually there have been instances where some people have been notified and there were multiple notices in the envelope from the notifying agency (ELSES, EES, etc.) :bananalama:

JR

JR are you meaning that letters for two different canidates got stuffed in the same envelope by accident and the of course only mailed to one of the two canidates? I can see how that could happen, would suck for the person who didn't get theirs, but then with EB.com you can find out from others if your state has been released.

JR are you meaning that letters for two different canidates got stuffed in the same envelope by accident and the of course only mailed to one of the two canidates? I can see how that could happen, would suck for the person who didn't get theirs, but then with EB.com you can find out from others if your state has been released.

That's exactly what I am saying. It has happened on more than on occasion too. :bananalama:

JR

Guest sceriana
That's exactly what I am saying. It has happened on more than on occasion too. :bananalama:

Okay then ... now that really sucks!! I hope that didn't happen to me.

Okay then ... now that really sucks!! I hope that didn't happen to me.

I noticed Florida Board meets June 20-21. I hope they are not waiting for that to release the results.

Sign in to follow this