CA Seismic & Survey CBT Results Timeline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

popskiller

Has anyone taken either of the CA specific exams since they changed over the format to year round CBT? 

If so, how long did it take for you to receive your results? I am sitting for the exam later this month and I haven't been able to find any timelines regarding the new format. I know that when I took the FE a few years ago and it was CBT testing the results were available the next week. 

Has anyone taken either of the CA specific exams since they changed over the format to year round CBT? 

If so, how long did it take for you to receive your results? I am sitting for the exam later this month and I haven't been able to find any timelines regarding the new format. I know that when I took the FE a few years ago and it was CBT testing the results were available the next week. 
Results for everyone that sat during the previous month are released approximately middle of the following month.  Ex. Everyone sitting for the exam during September will receive an email with results sometime mid-October.

Back