2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Guess I forgot how to merge threads and deleted the 2017.. anyway. carry on here...

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if those of us who started last week not pick this week to even out our late comers?

Sounds okay.  I'll wait to pick until you decide. 

So what if those of us who started last week not pick this week to even out our late comers?
i'm cool with that, or we can do an average weekly score at the end but that seems like more work

Picks entered. Thanks for setting this up last minute. :thumbs:

On a side note, yes, Yahoo's pick 'em version is..........how do I put this.......special. :D   Better than nothing though. They all have their quirks. 

Wait, the CBS pool still exists with last year's people in it! Very confusing. I keep getting their emails every week, being like, make your picks for your pool! And then it's last year's EB pool... And also, @akwooly is currently in the lead there, since he's the only one who's put in any picks at all (last week).

Wait, the CBS pool still exists with last year's people in it! Very confusing. I keep getting their emails every week, being like, make your picks for your pool! And then it's last year's EB pool... And also, @akwooly is currently in the lead there, since he's the only one who's put in any picks at all (last week).
Ya, there's no real way to completely disable, it just eventually dissolves due to inactivity from the commish. Kind of annoying actually.  <_<

Back