HUGE SET of WRE Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squarepegs

Reaction score
I'd like to sell the following as a set of materials for the civil WRE exam (I PAID FOR ALL OF THESE MATERIALS LEGALLY):

• EET WRE exam printed materials (notes, problems, sample exams)
  • School of PE civil WRE exam printed materials (notes, problems, sample exams)
  • Testmasters printed hydrology, hydraulics, and groundwater materials (notes, problems)
  • Chelapati manuals (softcover)
  • 101 solved environmental engineering problems (ppi, softcover)
  • 6-min WRE (ppi, softcover)
  • WRE depth practice exams (ppi, softcover)
  • Civil PE sample examination (ppi, softcover)
  • Several hundred breadth problems from ppi online cafe that I printed out
I've held on to these materials since taking the exam nearly 3 years ago.  There are thousands of problems.  You'll get printed binders, with my marks, highlights and tabs -- all in excellent condition.  I also screen-recorded the School of PE lectures, so I can throw them in as well, but in my honest opinion, the course was so weak, the notes are all that you need.  This set is worth an easy ~$2,000 new, and I know, it's not new; however, just as valuable, but with my markings as distractions.  That said, I'd like to get $600 (plus shipping costs) for the entire set, but I might accept a respectable counter-offer 

I'll even throw in some additional very hard, exam-realistic questions that I developed myself -- nearly 200 pages of excruciatingly-detailed PM WRE problems and solutions.  Here's an example (45 pages) of these questions:  https://issuu.com/joshuakogan/docs/sqrpgz_free_wre_problems__3_/1?ff&e=32207430/64261919

The first $600 payment in my paypal gets the set.  My paypal email is [email protected].  I'll mail it all within 2 business days.

I haven't made backups to any of these materials.  I can only sell once.  And since they're not being copied and shared any differently than the sale of a used textbook, this sale won't violate copyright laws.

Good luck on your exams -- you'll need it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back