CA Survey Spring 2018 Results - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
kdemesa

CA Survey Spring 2018 Results

Hi,

I took the CA survey exam on June 30, 2018 and have not received the results via email or US mail.  

After applying to take the CA survey exam, I received an email stating my application was approved.  I did not receive the Authorization To Test via email or US mail.  However, I did receive a postcard via US mail stating my deadline to sign up for the Prometric test was approaching. 

Is anyone else in a similar situation or have any advice on how I can obtain my exam results?  I've tried calling the BPELSG contact numbers (1-866-780-537, 916-263-2222) but there is no answer.

Thanks,
Kathryn

7 hours ago, kdemesa said:

Hi,

I took the CA survey exam on June 30, 2018 and have not received the results via email or US mail.  

After applying to take the CA survey exam, I received an email stating my application was approved.  I did not receive the Authorization To Test via email or US mail.  However, I did receive a postcard via US mail stating my deadline to sign up for the Prometric test was approaching. 

Is anyone else in a similar situation or have any advice on how I can obtain my exam results?  I've tried calling the BPELSG contact numbers (1-866-780-537, 916-263-2222) but there is no answer.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Please private message me your contact information and I will check on it for you.

CAPLS,

Any chance you could help me find out the progress of my PE application? I would like to take the seismec and surveying exams next quarter but have not heard anything yet about my application. I submitted the application 57 days ago.

Thanks

Dina

28 minutes ago, Dina_Sh said:

CAPLS,

Any chance you could help me find out the progress of my PE application? I would like to take the seismec and surveying exams next quarter but have not heard anything yet about my application. I submitted the application 57 days ago.

Thanks

Dina

PM me your contact info so I can check