August Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I failed seismic. I was pretty sure I passed so not a very good feeling. I was deficient in the first three categories and marginal in the last 3. I wonder if you can pass with all marginal.

I'll have to regroup and try again in a month.

I passed seismic! Definitely recommend EET. Took the on-demand videos and took the practice exams twice each. The practice tests felt very similar to the exam.

To people who passed seismic...how did you think you did before seeing your results? How many questions did you guess on or think you got wrong?

Congratulations on all who passed!Ā 

I am still waiting for my results... I took my surveying on 8/25 and my seismic on 9/1... Surveying may come out anytime soon for me?

Congratulations on all who passed!Ā 

I am still waiting for my results... I took my surveying on 8/25 and my seismic on 9/1... Surveying may come out anytime soon for me?
I want to say you can expect to have results for surveying by the end of today.Ā 

Your seismic won't come in until mid-October tho... long wait!Ā 

To people who passed seismic..ļ»æ.how did you think you did before seeing your results? How many questions did you guess on or think you got wrong?
I felt pretty good leaving the exam. I had about 30 minutes left to complete about 8 longĀ problems, of which I think I got about 5/8 correct. I did educated guesses on about 5-7 I wasn't too sure about.Ā I was confident on the rest and saw the tricks to the questions.

Back