Greetings from CO!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brancity

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It was nice to have a forum, or virtual home here for engineers. I am an entry level structural engineer focus on bridge structures. 

I am pursuing my CA PE license (yes, I am in CO physically) and just took my surveying exam on 8/25/18 and the seismic exam on 9/1/18. Waiting for the results to come in.... 

I like all IT related stuff... as well as music... Recently looking forward to buying a NAS system for home use. Please PM me if you have any great experience with any NAS... :)

Bran

Welcome to the site!

I am originally from CO and spent 35+ years there.  Sold it all and moved to the other side of the Pacific.  

Feel free to pass the time in the various discussion threads!

Welcome to the site!

I am originally from CO and spent 35+ years there.  Sold it all and moved to the other side of the Pacific.  

Feel free to pass the time in the various discussion threads!
Hah! I saw you are located somewhere in New Zealand.. How is everything there? 

Hah! I saw you are located somewhere in New Zealand.. How is everything there? 
Really busy.  If you know someone with an engineering background who wants to move here, let me know.  Tons of available work.

Really busy.  If you know someone with an engineering background who wants to move here, let me know.  Tons of available work.
Haha, busy is good, Sometimes when it's not busy, you feel insecure.... Yeah I will keep you updated. I think you could possibly post the opportunity in the forum under Jobs. :)  

Back