• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Structural Depth Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnguy88

Reaction score
Hello,

I've switched depths and have a few reference and study materials for sale for a discounted price from original price. All are still in very good condition. These are some that I have:

PCI Design Handbook

AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specs 7th Edition

ASCE 7

IBC 2012

EET Depth Materials

Private message for more details. 

how did you switch? i just noticed im registered for the wrong depth

Call NCEES. I have no idea if it's too late, but that's the first thing you should do. Assuming your state exam is administered with NCEES. I tried to cancel and was told " Not Possible". They just suggested to not attend as exams are packed and ready to be handed out. Just FYI. Good Luck.

Hello,

I've switched depths and have a few reference and study materials for sale for a discounted price from original price. All are still in very good condition. These are some that I have:

PCI Design Handbook

AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specs 7th Edition

ASCE 7

IBC 2012

EET Depth Materials

Private message for more details. 
I tried to private message you, but was given a message that you cannot receive private messages...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe NCEES has on their website that you can only change your depth up until the deadline for scheduling the exam. Once that deadline passes you have to stay with the one you signed up with.

Call NCEES. I have no idea if it's too late, but that's the first thing you should do. Assuming your state exam is administered with NCEES. I tried to cancel and was told " Not Possible". They just suggested to not attend as exams are packed and ready to be handed out. Just FYI. Good Luck.
I was informed of the August 30 registration deadline and told i could get a refund. I tried to cram for construction - i think i did alright. We shall see. Thanks. 

Hi do you still have aashto and pci for sale? I tried to dm you but it didn’t work 

Back