New Guy

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill William

Lets Go Mountaineers
Reaction score
Hey everbody. Im the new guy. Ive been reading this site for like a week and a half and decided it was finally time to introduce myself. I am pretty much ready to commit myself if I dont get some answers from April. Im in WV and Im pretty sure our reults will come by horse and buggy or the pony express. Anyway good to meet y'all and appreciate everybody's VERY in depth research on the test scores. Eventhough I hate to say it. I'm sure that there is a fresh group of engineers freaking out about slow scores every year. We'll either pass and get so drunk we forget about it. Or, on the other hand, we'll fail and get so drunk we'll forget about it. See the pattern. :drunk:

Later

Diaz

P.S.

I hope Mr. Lindberg doesn't read this and get angry at me for being an engineer who enjoys getting drunk every once in a while (his tirade this am was hilarious)

:thatsgay: :thatsgay:

welcome aboard :bow:

No laughing, no jokes, no gawking at gods creations, etc, etc,

:rotfl:

VT,

Quick question, Does VT stand for Vermont or Virginia Tech. Hopefully Vermont. ;)

I live in Fairmont and work in Bridgeport. How bout you.

I lived in Motown for 7 years

I probably pass you a couple times a day. Thats crazy. Did you go to WVU cause if you did I almost had to be there with ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, didn't go to WVU, but my wife did, and I was there every weekend. :beerchug

Last edited by a moderator:
Back