Passed Seismic Exam after two failed attempts

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
I passed the FE, PE and Surveying exams first trials, however I failed Seismic twice, I self studied from

Hiner
as suggested by some Friends on

Youtube
and this forum, first time I had no time to answer all questions and find actual exams was more difficult than

Hiner
problems and time restricted, then I asked advice from some friends to get over the limited time problem, some friends advised me to solve more problems, so I solved tons of problems and set for the exam for second time, but unfortunately I failed again, last time there is a friend advice me to take

EET
course or buy their books, I purchased the book and exams, I found it very helpful and Dr

Ibrahim
sent me a summery sheet include all important equations and principles with some important tables, and there are some tips on vest strategies attack the exam, I passed this time, thanks Yahweh and I appreciate hear followed up through the study they offer me any help if I have any questions, I advise everyone wants to pass this tough exam try to take the course, If you do not have the money you can buy the book and the exams which is in paper and CBT format you can log in and take the three exams.

Back