Pot meet Kettle

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so textbook, it's almost hard to believe.  I'm a bit stunned that even after the university found her guilty, they only gave her a year of leave rather than termination.  

See any story of a female teacher and male student.  The female teachers receive relatively little punishment compared to the male teacher / female student situations.

If it was a male prof. he would have been fired immediately upon being accused, they wouldn’t have even waited until the investigation was complete.  #metoo would probably demand that the dean of the school be fired too because obviously they must have known about it and let it happen.

How does that work?  A lesbo turned on by a gay dude.  I dare say she is confused. 

And the similarities to cases like Harvey Weinstein include the repulsiveness of the perpetrator.... yuck.

Nimrod.... heh heh

DlD5ISKW4AAMmZb.jpg

DlD5ISJWwAAr2Ny.jpg

Another one:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/20/opinions/asia-argento-sexual-assault-allegations-alaimo/index.html

On Sunday, The New York Times reported that Italian actress Asia Argento, whose allegations that she was sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein helped launch the #MeToo movement, has been accused of sexual assault herself.

According to documents that the Times obtained through encrypted email from an unidentified source, after Argento made her public accusations against Weinstein, she was accused of assaulting the actor and musician Jimmy Bennett and later paid Bennett $380,000. The Times reported that, at the time of the alleged assault, Bennett had just turned 17 -- and was therefore under California's age of consent, which is 18 -- while Argento was 37.

Not that I had much respect for most of the whole #metoo (pound me too :rotflmao: ) group before, but this does nothing but make them look more and more like a bunch of hypocritical publicity hounds.

1. CNN says there's a picture of them in bed, but she says that clearly he's lying and only wanted money.

2. When it's a guy being accused, they're supposed to be fired, castrated and thrown in prison immediately whether there's any evidence of wrongdoing or not, but now that women are being exposed, we're supposed to "be gentle" because "none of us know the truth of the situation".

When it's a guy being accused, they're supposed to be fired, castrated and thrown in prison immediately whether there's any evidence of wrongdoing or not, but now that women are being exposed, we're supposed to "be gentle" because "none of us know the truth of the situation".
Not all of us who support the movement feel this way. It's kind of unfair to discredit the merit of the entire movement because of some very loud hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back