July Results are in; I passed Seismic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
JaxTeller

July Results are in; I passed Seismic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking the license search will be your first indication.  Mine posted the day after I received my last passing result, although I believe the license issuing process is completely separate from exam results and happens anytime from 1 day to a few weeks after last results.

Edited by drewdawg199

On 8/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, JaxTeller said:

Highly recommend the EET Seismic Review book

Congrats did you take the course or just self study with the book? 

I passed both too am awaiting my license number. How long are we expected to wait for this to come out? I know June testers got theirs the next day. 

Hello Man, congrats on passing the seismic exam, did you use the EET review and practice exam books or only EET review book? any of them on sell ? and what references did you take with you to the exam i.e IBC! Thnx

On 8/16/2018 at 7:57 AM, IwantthatPE said:

Congrats did you take the course or just self study with the book? 

On 8/18/2018 at 8:10 AM, vip-eng said:

Hello Man, congrats on passing the seismic exam, did you use the EET review and practice exam books or only EET review book? any of them on sell ? and what references did you take with you to the exam i.e IBC! Thnx

To answer both of your questions, I self studied with the main workbook and used the ASCE 7-10 as a reference. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, Teddo said:

I passed both too am awaiting my license number. How long are we expected to wait for this to come out? I know June testers got theirs the next day. 

Hello. Yes, i'm waiting for my license number too. Have you received yours yet? Any news on when they'll update the site?