July Results are in; I passed Seismic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to become officially licensed in CA after passing all exams?

Checking the license search will be your first indication.  Mine posted the day after I received my last passing result, although I believe the license issuing process is completely separate from exam results and happens anytime from 1 day to a few weeks after last results.

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed both too am awaiting my license number. How long are we expected to wait for this to come out? I know June testers got theirs the next day. 

Hello Man, congrats on passing the seismic exam, did you use the EET review and practice exam books or only EET review book? any of them on sell ? and what references did you take with you to the exam i.e IBC! Thnx

Congrats did you take the course or just self study with the book? 

Hello Man, congrats on passing the seismic exam, did you use the EET review and practice exam books or only EET review book? any of them on sell ? and what references did you take with you to the exam i.e IBC! Thnx
To answer both of your questions, I self studied with the main workbook and used the ASCE 7-10 as a reference. 

I passed both too am awaiting my license number. How long are we expected to wait for this to come out? I know June testers got theirs the next day. 
Hello. Yes, i'm waiting for my license number too. Have you received yours yet? Any news on when they'll update the site?

Back