HI

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, Kevin from Texas. 

I am an EIT in the Dallas area and practicing Civil Engineering Design. 

Just want to say hi!

Hi Kevin!  This is a great place to hang out if you are prepping to take the PE exam, or just to discuss random topics!  Welcome!

Welcome Kevin,

After spending some time here, you will definitely learn the 'Good', the 'Bad' and the 'Ugly' of getting ready for your PE exam.  The experience definitely builds 'Character' - sort of like those WWI and Native American death-marches (just kidding - well mostly).

Just joining this forum. I'll be sitting the PE (MDM) Exam in October, here in Houston. Got my study schedule sorted, doing practice examples as best I can. Tabbing my reference materials as I go.

Graduated 25yrs ago though! Not easy getting back into studying.

Just joining this forum. I'll be sitting the PE (MDM) Exam in October, here in Houston. Got my study schedule sorted, doing practice examples as best I can. Tabbing my reference materials as I go.

Graduated 25yrs ago though! Not easy getting back into studying.
I know, I dont think it will be easy for people after 25 days. I cannot imagine you are doing it after 25 years. GOOD LUCK!

Back