Not really politics

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm sorry, sort of political in nature, but the write up is just too funny not to share:

article link

Charges against Stormy Daniels are dismissed after Ohio strip club arrest

By Faith Karimi and Amanda Watts, CNN

Updated 6:24 PM ET, Thu July 12, 2018

Documents accuse her of fondling patrons

In a probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WSYX, detectives who were at the Sirens Gentlemen's Club said they observed Daniels remove her top and force patrons' faces into her chest.

"The officers also observed Ms. Clifford fondling the breasts of female patrons," Franklin County Municipal Court records show.

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents, and then forced the officer's head between her breasts and smacked the officer's face with her breasts.

The city attorney would have to investigate the facts and submit the matter to a grand jury. 

Are the officers going to charge her with assault?

In an interesting twist, from what I read, it sounds like all the officers involved were female.

I was personally most impressed with the journalistic use of the word smacked.
Apparently "motorboating" has not made it to the thesaurus yet.

I happened to be driving up to Columbus the morning after this happened and that's all they were talking about on the radio.  If you can even find a strip club, Ohio has a law that you can't touch anything on nekid chick...Ohio still being in 1955 and all...and that's what they busted her for.  Two other strippers were arrested for the same thing so it makes it a little harder for her to say they were singling her out.

Sounds like the latest is that the charges were dropped because the law says something about "regular performers" at clubs and she was there as a one-night promotion kind of thing.

Back