T-Minus 120-ish Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Therm0Joe

Reaction score
Hey all, first timer here. Took the HVAC PE in April, wasn's really able to dedicate myself due to some personal issues but re-taking this October. I wound up doing better than I thought based on the diagnostic but I'll have to scrape myself up off the floor after all and try again. Anyway, going to scour the boards for some information for now. Looking forward to being a member. 

Good luck fellow New Yorker.  Where did you take the test in April?  I was at the test along with over 500 others in the Queens College gym.

I will try and attempt to attach an Excel spreadsheet to this post, that I use to count down to important dates.  I had updated it for the October test date about two days before I got the good news on the April test.  You can put it in your Windows Start-Up (C:\Users\{your ID}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup) and it will pop up every time you login with an updated count.  Don't worry, there are no macros in the workbook, so it is safe.

View attachment PE Exam Count Down.xlsx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back