Looking for an instructor for 8 hour test (Transportation Depth)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Reaction score
Hi, I took the Seismic and Surveying tests in the past and passed them; however, I did not pass the 8 hour test (Transportation Depth) after few tries. I am living in Southern California and looking for an instructor to help me out and focus on my weak points. If anyone knows a good instructor please contact me.

Thank you so much. I keep hearing about this center (EET) and I think will be a good choice for me to move forward with them.

You're welcome. I took EET and passed on the first try. Samir is a great instructor and wants you to succeed. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are problem solving sessions during the Depth class, Samir guides you through problem sets (about 20 or so problems per set). I would recommend working out the problems first before watching the problem session. You'll get much more value from knowing where you made mistakes from working the problem first, instead of watching it then solving them.

Side note, the HCM on the test was updated to the new HCM 6 now. You should be familiar with that reference since they made some major changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back