SE Results Spring 2018 by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this on the other thread. Good luck everyone. This exam is a monster.

Wow, I am shocked at my results. Took Lateral Building for my second attempt and still UNACCEPTABLE. I took EET and never felt so confident leaving an NCEES exam.

Morning: 28/40 

Afternoon: Wood/Masonry - UA | Concrete - A | General Analysis - A | Steel - UA

The ones I got unacceptable on were the easiest questions in my opinion so I have no idea what went wrong. Felt confident about everything and finished every question - morning and afternoon with time to spare.

A little background - Passed PE Civil Structural first try October 2016. Passed SE Gravity (Buildings) first try April 2017. Failed SE Lateral (Buildings) October 2017. I studied hard for that, but I did not take a course. Didn't feel great leaving the exam site after that one. AND NOW I failed SE Lateral (Buildings) a second time. Was super confident going in and coming out. No idea what went wrong. Perhaps they set the bar even higher this Cut Score Meeting? **** luck. Can't wait to see the pass rate for this cycle...

Back to the books i guess? Who knows...

The ones I got unacceptable on were the easiest questions in my opinion so I have no idea what went wrong. Felt confident about everything and finished every question - morning and afternoon with time to spare.
Uh oh. I thought those were the easiest too. Hopefully Florida results come out tomorrow. 

Back