I just got my fail notice for Seismic. It's the only exam I have left to pass. I have a question about scheduling.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaxTeller

Reaction score
It says on the re-examination form that if it gets approved by June 30th (18 days from now), I can take it sooner (7/1-9/30). Should I submit the re-exam form right now? If I do, will it be approved by June 30th?

It says on the re-examination form that if it gets approved by June 30th (18 days from now), I can take it sooner (7/1-9/30). Should I submit the re-exam form right now? If I do, will it be approved by June 30th?
All re-exam forms submitted within the timeframe that the Board (and form) specifies will be approved for the following quarter.  Submit it now.

All re-exam forms submitted within the timeframe that the Board (and form) specifies will be approved for the following quarter.  Submit it now.
Thanks and just to clarify, if I get it to them by June 30th, I will be able to take the exam in the next (July through September) quarter?

Is the application approval rolling or do they approve applications once per month? I sent in my re-examination form mid-May and haven't heard back yet about being authorized.

Thanks and just to clarify, if I get it to them by June 30th, I will be able to take the exam in the next (July through September) quarter?
I think what CAPLS is saying is that as long as the form is submitted/received by the board before June 30th, you're eligible for Quarter 3 testing (July through September)

I think what CAPLS is saying is that as long as the form is submitted/received by the board before June 30th, you're eligible for Quarter 3 testing (July through September)
What he said.  Its just a re-exam form.  You're essentially approved the minute the check is processed.   

Back