CA Surveying, Seismic Results from May

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC Berrelleza

Reaction score
Hey

Waiting on the results from The state specific tests taken on May 2018, according to last moth's results we should be receiving the results this week or the next one.
Let me know if you hear anything else. 

Thanks 

omg!! I almost got a panic attack when i saw the title of this threat lol

I thought results had been release already... 

Same, I'm waiting anxiously here!! I'm waiting for seismic! 

For the surveying?

I pretty much just studied the Surveying PRinicples for civil engineers book from Paul A. Cuomo  and a the practice problems of the Practice exams for the California civil surveying exam, from Peter R. Boniface.
 And also did all the problems  from the CERM related to Surveying 

I studied  couple of hours a day after work for around 3-4 weeks 

Does the ID vary by cycle or can I use my ID from a previous cycle? I can't find my most recent Authorization to Test letter

Just curious, has anyone who took and passed the CA specific exams in May gotten their license number issued yet?  I took both seismic and surveying in May and passed both but my name still doesn't show up on the board's website. 

Licensing is completely separate from the release of exam results now due to the new process.  BPELSG is essentially releasing exam results when received from Prometric.  Licensing will follow the normal cycle of 1-2 times a month.  It just depends on the timing of when your application is fully satisfied as to when your name appears on the licensing list.
This was in another thread below.

Just curious, has anyone who took and passed the CA specific exams in May gotten their license number issued yet?  I took both seismic and surveying in May and passed both but my name still doesn't show up on the board's website. 
So the way it worked last month was.

Took test in April, Got results Mid May, license number first week of June

I took my last test on May and Got my results mid June, so I'm hoping to get my license number by the first week of July 

Hope this information was helpful 

So the way it worked last month was.

Took test in April, Got results Mid May, license number first week of June

I took my last test on May and Got my results mid June, so I'm hoping to get my license number by the first week of July 

Hope this information was helpful 
Got it! Hopefully we get our license numbers issued the first few days of July.

Got it! Hopefully we get our license numbers issued the first few days of July.
Barney.

I dont know if you are in the new process where you had to pass the 8 hr test in order to take the Seismic and Surveying. But I am, and they issued license numbers on June 25 and a college of mine who was in the old process, where you could take the 8 hr, seismic, surveying in any order (but you had to send a form saying that you passed the test) Did get his license number, and I didn't so...
I emailed the board and they said that I should have sent the notice of successful examination, and since I didn't sent that then that's why I didn't get my license number in June 25th.
I tried explaining to the evaluator that I am in the new process and that In my original application I already checked the box where it says that I passed the 8 hr test, and that I wouldn't have been able to take the seismic and surveying tests if it weren't for that. They said I should send the Notice of Successful Examination and that way I can get my license number in the next time they issue them.

Just wanted to share that experience hoping that helps anybody in the same situation. 

Back