Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jackma

Next Step after License Lookup

I just found my name updated on California License lookup this morning. I passed state exams this year and 8 hrs last year. However, I didn’t receive any emails from the board. I am wondering that how can I receive my wall certificate and stamp?

• Like 1

If you just passed in other states the information will show up on the website before you get the official notification (letter) at your house. In Oregon it took about a month to get the letter from the state licensing board. Congrats!

The state will send you the wall certificate. You are on your own to purchase the stamp.

1 hour ago, jackma said:

I just found my name updated on California License lookup this morning. I passed state exams this year and 8 hrs last year. However, I didn’t receive any emails from the board. I am wondering that how can I receive my wall certificate and stamp?

Congrats! Did you check the expiration date on the license? I got my license number today. It expires 3 months from now. Do not know why that is.

Thank u everyone for your response.

@MechanicalApril17  yes, same thing to me, it shows my expectation date is 9/30/18. 

Does anyone can help us clear our thoughts?