• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HVAC PE Exam Study Books - $205 takes 'em all!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, 

Just recently passed the HVAC PE exam. I bought the HVAC&R study bundle from PPI to study with. I won't be selling my MERM and Quick Reference Manual since I've marked them up and tabbed them. These other books though I'm looking to sell. They are in great condition (I bought them this past November) and did not mark or write in them at all. Here are the books....

1. PE Mechanical HVAC & Refrigeration Practice Exam (MEHRPE)..................I paid $60..........................I'll take $30     SOLD
  2. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP13).....I paid $80..........................I'll take $40
  3. Mechanical PE Practice Examination (MEPE3)..............................................I paid $40..........................I'll take $20
  4. 101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems MESPT)................................I paid $80..........................I'll take $40     SOLD
  5. HVAC&R Six-Minute Problems (MEHRSX2)....................................................I paid $78..........................I'll take $39     SOLD
  6. Engineering Unit Conversions (UNIT4)............................................................I paid $40..........................I'll take $20

Picture of PE Exam Books: https://imgur.com/a/Lf9CBSs

Note: The Engineering Unit Conversion book is not in the picture because I left it at work. If you wan't to see a picture of it, I can send you one.

ALL BOOKS ARE PRICED AT 50% OFF!!! $190 FOR ALL SIX BOOKS + $15 SHIPPING.

If you want to buy just one book, it will be 50% off + $10 shipping.

Thanks,

Medieval_Pancake07 

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies, I just realized last night when I posted this thread I never applied the 50% discount to the total prices. I just updated my post and the thread title to fix this.

Are these books still up for sale? I would like to purchase the HVACR Six-Minute Problems  (MEHRSX2) , PE HVACR Practice Exams (MEHRPE) , and possibly the 101 solved mchanical engineering problems (MESPT). 

Is there any of these books that you can suggest from taking the exam to study more. I currently have the MERM and the NCEES Practice exam that I have been studying with.

Are these books still up for sale? I would like to purchase the HVACR Six-Minute Problems  (MEHRSX2) , PE HVACR Practice Exams (MEHRPE) , and possibly the 101 solved mchanical engineering problems (MESPT). 

Is there any of these books that you can suggest from taking the exam to study more. I currently have the MERM and the NCEES Practice exam that I have been studying with.
@DrknssFalls305 all the books are still for sale. MEHRSX2, MEHRPE, & MESPT are all yours if you want them.

Besides using these books to work practice problems, my biggest piece of advice would be to purchase the quick reference manual for the MERM. Get a new copy of it and take notes & write in it as you study. It has every equation you need to solve any problem they throw at you. And its a small book that you can easily thumb through (unlike  the merm) to get to the equation you need very quickly. I got to where I knew the book pretty good and could read a problem and was like "oh I have an equation for that, its in this section right here" and then quickly thumb to it.

I am interested in MEHRPE, MEPE3, MEHRSX2 and UNIT4. In case things don't work out with DrknssFalls305, let me know. 
@ManojD, MEPE3 & UNIT 4 are yours if you want them. If @DrknssFalls305 doesn't buy the other books your next in line.

Still waiting medieval
@ManojD, sorry I'm going to have to pass on selling the books. I'm not comfortable shipping the books to a international shipping courrier that has tons of bad online reviews of people using it to scam others. No offense, but I'm going to play this one safe.

With that being said, everyone I still have 3 books for sale. I use paypal and will only ship to confirmed paypal addresses. 

Back