Civil Construction - EET Can't be beat!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoAviation

Reaction score
Hi all,  long time lurker first time poster to this board. Just wanted to drop in and comment for those of of you gearing up to take the construction exam in October 2018 or April 2019.

I took the exam for the first time in October 2017 and unfortunately didn't pass. I was really down on myself about this, feeling a bit hopeless as the passing rate for construction re-takes has always been abysmal. After seeing some recommendations on this board, I decided to enroll in the EET course online. Best decision I ever made! I passed the April 2018 exam and it was thanks to Samir and his team at EET. You get a breadth binder and and depth binder based on the course you enroll in, and let me tell you, that alone is worth the cost of admission. The binders were my go-to reference on this exam, even more so than the CERM. I hardly touched anything else during this exam, and the results speak for themselves. The EET team are very knowledgeable and responsive to questions and comments. At least for construction, I believe this is the best bang for your buck anywhere.

Good luck future PEs!

Hi all,  long time lurker first time poster to this board. Just wanted to drop in and comment for those of of you gearing up to take the construction exam in October 2018 or April 2019.

I took the exam for the first time in October 2017 and unfortunately didn't pass. I was really down on myself about this, feeling a bit hopeless as the passing rate for construction re-takes has always been abysmal. After seeing some recommendations on this board, I decided to enroll in the EET course online. Best decision I ever made! I passed the April 2018 exam and it was thanks to Samir and his team at EET. You get a breadth binder and and depth binder based on the course you enroll in, and let me tell you, that alone is worth the cost of admission. The binders were my go-to reference on this exam, even more so than the CERM. I hardly touched anything else during this exam, and the results speak for themselves. The EET team are very knowledgeable and responsive to questions and comments. At least for construction, I believe this is the best bang for your buck anywhere.

Good luck future PEs!
How did you feel about the homework problems for the breadth and depth? Did you feel they helped? Were there exam questions very similar to EET hw problems? I’m taking the on demand right now and I’m not sure how difficult the EET material is compared to the depth section for the e am. 

How did you feel about the homework problems for the breadth and depth? Did you feel they helped? Were there exam questions very similar to EET hw problems? I’m taking the on demand right now and I’m not sure how difficult the EET material is compared to the depth section for the e am. 
Hey bud, can you send me a private message? I had a quick question to ask. Thanks!

Back