Very Good PCB manufacturer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to be the king

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody!
I was looking for something new on this topic:) Recently finished repairs in the house and made a garage control panel , if someone is interested, I can tell you more:)

Hi I would like to add:) As I said I recently finished repairs in the house and made a garage control panel, if someone is interested, I can tell you more:) My wife and I decided to install a smart home system, of course it's not cheap, but the result is amazing, I think this is the future.

Hi I would like to add:) unfortunately I sent the last message accidently.
As I said I recently finished repairs in the house and made a garage control panel, if someone is interested, I can tell you more:) My wife and I decided to install a smart home system, of course it's not cheap, but the result is amazing, I think this is the future. As always were problems too. It was a surprise, the garage remote was defective and we didn't get any repairs , they said that I broke it, but it is a lie.. I had no choice. I decided to order a new PCB and knowing  pcb basics  for the remote and found a good service.

Back