PE passed in Connecticut

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSK

Reaction score
I passed my PE exam in transportation. What will be my next steps? Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

I passed my PE exam in transportation. What will be my next steps? Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
if your application is already submitted to the board before the exam, then you just,need to sit and wait... :party-smiley-048:

Thanks for your responses. Yeah there is a similar link for next steps. Looks like i have to wait till get an email from the board for further proceedings.

I’m wondering the same thing. Passed in ct but clueless what to do now. I’m just waiting hoping they send mail or email.

Clicking the “next steps” only takes you the homepage for the licensing board with no info. 

Hope we find out soon:

They will send an email and you status on the licensing website will change from pending to initial license fee due after the next board meeting following you passing the exam.   Once you pay it takes about a day or so for them to change to active.  This was my experience in CT:

12/5/2017 - Notified I passed PE

1/17/18 - Department of Consumer Protection sent an email telling me I was approved and my initial license fee was due. 

1/18/18 - License was listed as  “Active.”

They will send an email and you status on the licensing website will change from pending to initial license fee due after the next board meeting following you passing the exam.   Once you pay it takes about a day or so for them to change to active.  This was my experience in CT:

12/5/2017 - Notified I passed PE

1/17/18 - Department of Consumer Protection sent an email telling me I was approved and my initial license fee was due. 

1/18/18 - License was listed as  “Active.”
Good info, thanks!

Just checked meeting schedule, looks like the next one is June 12th. Hopefully we’ll know next week.

Does anyone know how and where to report PDH hours for state of Connecticut?

I cant find it on their website....

Thank you so much!

Back