Finding out Score if I passed?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hizzy19

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is something that I just haven't come across, but I took the PE Civil: Transportation in April and got the "pass" notification Tuesday.  I was a bit blown away because I didn't think there was a chance in hell I passed.  Getting the pass notification and the license is really all that matters to me, but I am curious how I actually did...  Will I ever get to see my score?  By the way, this forum was great for study tips and I wish everyone who is taking the PE in the future the best of luck!

I'm sorry if this is something that I just haven't come across, but I took the PE Civil: Transportation in April and got the "pass" notification Tuesday.  I was a bit blown away because I didn't think there was a chance in hell I passed.  Getting the pass notification and the license is really all that matters to me, but I am curious how I actually did...  Will I ever get to see my score?  By the way, this forum was great for study tips and I wish everyone who is taking the PE in the future the best of luck!
Nice way to brag! I dig it 😉

I think Texas is the only state that releases scores.

Back