• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrical PE Yard Sale... no... FIRE SALE!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Szar

Commander of the Legion of the Unholy Pear
Reaction score
I passed my Exam and now am selling my PE sample test books.  All books are unmarked with the exception of the cover of the NCEES test book.  (The NCEES test book was received with the marked cover.  See attached image.  Its minor, but there.)  Otherwise all test materials are like new.

As an added bonus, all materials have been :holyness: for you added benefit.  (No implied warranty or guarantee provided with complimentary  :holyness: ). 

Selling:

• Complex Imaginary Complete Set (Volumes 1-4), 3rd Edition  [Normally Priced at $150]
  • Complex Imaginary Electrical Code Drill Book, 3rd Edition [Normally Priced at $30]
  • Spin-Up for the Electrical and Computer Engieering PE Exam (POWER), 3rd Edition [Normally Priced at $100]
  • NCEES PE Electrical and Power - Practice Exam, 2017 Edition [Normally Priced at $40]
Total Retail Price:  $320 (ouch!)

BUT

For a limited time offer this quadrumvirate powerhouse of Power PE resources can be yours for a greater than 50% discount!!!  Thats right folks,

$150  for all 4.  (The price is only good for the entire set.  Not selling individually.)

Oh, but what about shipping you say?  $10 S&H

That's all folks, and its **** fair.

Other notes:

I'm not very tech savvy on the electronic payment side.  Does anyone use checks and mail anymore?  Or can someone walk me through using the Pay-pal?

PM and we can discuss.

All Sold.  Sorry for your loss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back