Washington Stamp Name

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlavanway

Reaction score
I recently passed the PE Exam and I have received my licensed number. I would like to order my stamp. According to my state it says my name must match my wall certificate. Do I need to wait 3 months (when my state says it will be mailed to me) or is there some place I can check to verify my name?

I recently passed the PE Exam and I have received my licensed number. I would like to order my stamp. According to my state it says my name must match my wall certificate. Do I need to wait 3 months (when my state says it will be mailed to me) or is there some place I can check to verify my name?
Whatever name is on your "Approval Letter" from the WA DOL should be what you use (as they say that is the name that will appear on your wall certificate). I am still waiting for my license number, I called them yesterday and the guy said he was working on Civil at the time, Electrical would be done today sometime. 

Back