• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - Mechanical PE - Machine Design and Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdboatboy

Reaction score
Update: all have been sold.

Here is what I have for sale, left to right, top to bottom:

TI-36X Pro calculator with manual: $10

Oxford Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering: $5

Engineering Unit Conversions: $20

Random printed reference material: $Shipping

Kennedy orange book: $10

Kennedy blue book: $20

Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE, 2nd ed.: $30

Juvinall & Marshek Machine Design: $Shipping

Gere Mechanics of Materials: $Shipping

NCEES PE Mechanical Systems and Materials  (2011): $30

NCEES PE Machine Design and Materials (2016): $30

Practice Problems for MERM - 12th Edition: $20

MERM 13th Edition (with PDF copy too): $150

All of this is in good shape. The books that have the most writing and highlighting in them are the MERM and Kennedy Blue book. I'll post pictures of some of my pages from the MERM below. The 2011 NCEES practice exam and the Oxford dictionary are the oldest books, the bindings are getting a little weak.

If you use the MERM for another discipline there will be basically zero marks in those areas, except the transferred errata.

Ask me any questions that you have, make an offer on a package deal. Paypal personal or Square cash app work. I will calculate shipping based on the weight of what is purchased. Local pickup in Minneapolis possible.

IMG_5288.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this to the top, all of it is still available. Pick out a few titles and shoot me a price.

If this is available, I am interested in the complete set. Please respond or reach me on shanuz9@ gmail dot com with a price for the entire set. Thanks

If this is available, I am interested in the complete set. Please respond or reach me on shanuz9@ gmail dot com with a price for the entire set. Thanks
Email sent, it's just over 25 pounds worth of books for anyone else interested.

Back