• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EE Electronics PE Exam Study Materials and References [SOLD]

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemsontiger65

Reaction score
Previous forum lurker here. I passed the April 2018 Electrical: Electronics exam and will no longer need the following study materials. Upon the sale of all my books I’ll be donating to EB.com as a thank you during my research/lurking of the forums.

Buyer pays $10 shipping. Buy two or more items and I’ll pay shipping. Links to other sources are provided as references.

1. NCEES Electrical and Electronics Practice Exam [SIZE=14pt]$20[/SIZE]

Notes: Used, Very Good condition. Binding shows light signs of wear. Always worked problems on separate paper, no markings inside. Note that NCEES’s website shows a new cover, although the same questions.

2. NCEES FE Reference Handbook 9.4 Version [SIZE=14pt]$10[/SIZE]

Notes: Used, Like New condition. Small scuff on one side. Used as a reference, no markings inside.

3.  PPI Sample Exam by Camera [SIZE=14pt]$40[/SIZE]

Notes: Used, Like New condition. No markings inside.

4.      PPI Practice Problems by Camera [SIZE=14pt]$40[/SIZE]

Notes: Used. Like new condition. No markings inside.

5.      Brightwood Review Manual and Brightwood Problems and Solutions [SIZE=14pt]$65[/SIZE]

Notes: Used. Like new condition. No markings inside.

I also have a few spare earplugs, unopened if anyone who purchased would like a few sets I’ll throw in 3 pairs for any purchase. Just mention that when you contact me along with which book(s) you would like to purchase.

More pictures of any book can be provided if desired. PM is best although I will check this thread as well. Paypal preferred. 

All SOLD. Thanks!

pe books.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

Congrats on your pass! I am a Clemson tiger too! and I am very interested in these books. please PM me with your contact information. Would be better if you are still in the area around!

Thanks!

Back