EET Depth Review - Nazrul Islam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillH

Reaction score
I passed on my first attempt this year, April 2018, which is a huge relief! I took the EET Breadth and Depth review courses, and I can't say enough about how awesome an instructor Dr. Nazrul Islam is! (I'm not sure this is the best place for this post, so please advise if it should go elsewhere). My undergraduate degree is in Environmental Science, so I had to take a bunch of extra courses to get into a graduate engineering program, to eventually get licensed as an engineer. I felt shaky on the breadth all the way through, which I expected.  Dr. Islam runs a tight ship and provides you with all the material you need to pass the WRE Afternoon section.  I signed up early for the depth, got the discount, thinking I could use the CERM to make my own reference binder for the morning, and when I saw how awesome Nazrul's course was, I signed up for the Breadth too. Unfortunately, the webinar Breadth course had filled up by that time, so I could only take the on-demand. The binders they provide are so organized, so in depth, such helpful resources. And from the thread "EET -Thanks (Passed PE Oct 2016)", this:

I took the WRE last April for first time and passed w/ EET. 

What's important about EET instructors are their abilities to instill confidence in me. It's not about the exam material, I'm sure other companies can deliver the similar result, but it's their style and attitude of delivering the exam material. They're just a group of people that don't tip-toe around shits, they get down to business - they'll rank what's the most important things to expect in exam. 
Nazrul also was great at letting us know he believed we were capable and that we should rely on ourselves during the exam. In addition to being incredibly technical and thorough, he also just said some very kind things to instill confidence. He was also available by email, responding punctually, and even offered to talk to me on the phone and provide personal sessions (both of which I turned down, but that shows his dedication). I was sure I failed walking out of the exam, and I emailed Nazrul to tell him, and he was a good source of comfort. I highly recommend Nazrul's WRE depth course and the EET breadth course as well. http://www.eetusa.com/classes/civil-pe/depth/wre

image.png

Back