MN Results are Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed MN too!

Note of advice: study and do lots and lots of practice problems. NCEES practice exams are the way to go! Find the latest, 2011, 2008, as much as you can. I feel for those who didn’t pass, Bc this was my third attempt, mind you, I didn’t study for #1 or #2. The test isn’t supposed to be very hard. It’s the time commitment you put into learning the things on the exam. And the NCEES practice exams, like I said, are a perfect source to know what will be on the exam.  

Its a great feeling to get this out of the way. Now, on to my life again without this lingering cloud over me! 

MN board mail coming today!! Didn't know about Informed Delivery until I read this forum. I signed up for it two days ago.

1029793093-113.jpg

Take Note MN passers. We basically have to wait until June 30th to register or else you have to renew on June 30th. Don’t waste your (or your employer’s) money on less than a month of licensure. Also, you would lose your PDH exemption too.

Back