Most helpful enviro PE review course?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vee043324

White Claw Pusher
Reaction score
I took ASCE and it was horrendous (failed the exam) and then tried it do it on my own and failed a second time (so fun!!!).

I think I'm leaning towards trying PPI for next exam but it is expensive as hellll. Looking for some suggestions - I'm sure there are recs listed in earlier threads but I'm especially interested in the courses people took for the new 80-question exam. Thanks in advance!!

I took ASCE and it was horrendous (failed the exam) and then tried it do it on my own and failed a second time (so fun!!!).

I think I'm leaning towards trying PPI for next exam but it is expensive as hellll. Looking for some suggestions - I'm sure there are recs listed in earlier threads but I'm especially interested in the courses people took for the new 80-question exam. Thanks in advance!!
I had a chance to review PPI's course in this Feb... 

You can't receive message?

School of PE “on demand” was good enough for me.  I didn’t watch all the videos but printed all notes/problems/support & organized into binders.  They had a TOC @ the start of many (not all) problem/practice/quiz subsections but I indexed additional problems from the latest practice exam & some more of their stuff that I thought I’d want to reference.  

Taking the CBT version once required with just the 200 page supplement that’s currently available seems daunting.  I found 2 answers in books I’d brought “just in case”, used my dictionary a few times (grabbed it morning of), & caught a couple of errors I’d made in the afternoon when I had more time.  I thought morning was tougher and/or I didn’t manage time as well.

I looked @ using the ASCE material but it didn’t appear to flange up with NCEES Environmental test blueprint as close as I was hoping.  

Good luck!  Can you tell what the cut score was from your results?

Back