Hi From A NEW PE in New York

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NY-Computer-Engineer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,  I am brand new as a contributor to this board.  I have been reading everyone's Reponses to 'The Wait id Killing Me' for a couple of weeks now, however I was unable to create an account until today (I believe I saw a message about the site missing some upgrades until a few hours ago).

Anyway, I found out yesterday afternoon that I PASSED the PE Exam (in my case the "Electrical & Computer: Computer Engineer' discipline).

My chosen discipline had some unique challenges, which I am more than willing to share with others (other than actually giving away specific questions).  If anyone is interested I will put a write-up together, describing the challenges and how I addressed those challenges), in this thread or a new dedicated one.  Just le me know.

I also congratulate all those who were as fortunate as myself in passing that 'gruesome' examination.

P.S.  I can now get my hair cut this weekend.  I saw a YouTube video where  a guy suggested, whenever a test had a log turn-around time, that persons should get their hair cut the day before the test, then not cut it again until after the results were in.  I needed all the help I could muster, so I did it to improve my karma (I do hesitate using that word on the East coast).  I honestly cannot say it hurt trying that :D

Back