New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time you call over there you are going to get a different story.  I called yesterday and the lady said that they don't get the test results from NCEES until June, which obviously isn't true.  I really don't think the people handling the calls are told anything, nor would they care to know as much as the test taker.

Results could post today, or might have to wait until after the next board meeting which will be held on June 21st  (board meeting in May was cancelled).  It's unfortunate.

Does anyone out there have any additional or reliable information?

Every time you call over there you are going to get a different story.  I called yesterday and the lady said that they don't get the test results from NCEES until June, which obviously isn't true.  I really don't think the people handling the calls are told anything, nor would they care to know as much as the test taker.

Results could post today, or might have to wait until after the next board meeting which will be held on June 21st  (board meeting in May was cancelled).  It's unfortunate.

Does anyone out there have any additional or reliable information?
Apparently Someone said they saw in the NJ consumer affairs website they had a checklist and the checklist said they passed. I could not find this checklist and my license status still says pending. Another person had the same problem. Hopefully because it still says pending that doesn’t mean I failed.....  

if anyone knows how to find this checklist please let me know so I can get this over with and enjoy my vacation ...

When I go to that link my PE license still says pending but when I click on my checklist, this is what it says.

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18

Apparently Someone said they saw in the NJ consumer affairs website they had a checklist and the checklist said they passed. I could not find this checklist and my license status still says pending. Another person had the same problem. Hopefully because it still says pending that doesn’t mean I failed.....  

if anyone knows how to find this checklist please let me know so I can get this over with and enjoy my vacation ...
The checklist link is to the right of your name in the blue header click on that link.

my last name starts with C, if thats any idication for alphabetical? 

I hope they intend to let NCEES know that they can release the results today.  Maybe NJ just wants to make sure everything is updated in their database first.

When I go to that link my PE license still says pending but when I click on my checklist, this is what it says.

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18
I called yesterday and they told me they would know results before NCEES and if we call and if they have our results they may be able to tell us over the phone. Might be worth trying to call if you think they have the results just to confirm.

Its possible that NJ has a higher number of people taking the exam than most other states so it takes them longer.  But also they take forever to do anything.

I called yesterday and they told me they would know results before NCEES and if we call and if they have our results they may be able to tell us over the phone. Might be worth trying to call if you think they have the results just to confirm.
Let me know what they say when you call

Back