State License Roster / Lookup

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehparadox

Reaction score
Anyone looked up their name on the state's roster? If you passed, are you already in their system? I'm still waiting on my result, just wanted to see if they are updated in their systems the day of the exam?

Anyone looked up their name on the state's roster? If you passed, are you already in their system? I'm still waiting on my result, just wanted to see if they are updated in their systems the day of the exam?
I passed. Washington has not posted new license numbers yet. I heard it takes a few days. 

I did the roster look up in Mississippi and passed. Already am assigned a license number! 

I was in Michigan's system about 1 hour after the release. Granted, I had my application completed prior to taking the exam and passing the exam was the last step in the licensing process for me. 

I was in Michigan's system about 1 hour after the release. Granted, I had my application completed prior to taking the exam and passing the exam was the last step in the licensing process for me. 
Michigan has you licensed already? That's pretty good, IIRC as recently as 4 years ago it used to take months after the exam to make it official.

Michigan has you licensed already? That's pretty good, IIRC as recently as 4 years ago it used to take months after the exam to make it official.
I was surprised as well! My license is "active" in the system as of 5/24/18! I'll give MI an A+ for being on top of their game.

I just checked MD, still has me listed as an EIT. They said I will get my # in the mail within 2 weeks. I wonder how long until it's on the list?

I just checked MD, still has me listed as an EIT. They said I will get my # in the mail within 2 weeks. I wonder how long until it's on the list?
You'll get an email and physical letter in about 2 weeks. It'll include a registration number (which becomes your PE#) and a website to register. Go to the website, confirm your details, answer ~three simple questions, pay the fee. You'll probably be licensed the next business day. 

The hard part is over. Don't fret about this wait.

Anyone have any experience with NY state? I had to do a lengthy application with experience and references (and pay a good amount of money) before they would allow me to take the PE exam. NCEES has my exam as passed and when I click next steps it links me to the NY state site where the only information stated is that once you pass to check their website in 4-6 weeks to see if your license has been issued. Are they going to be sending me mail as well?

Idaho has assigned me a license number as of about an hour ago.  Think I F5'd their roster lookup page as much as the NCEES page!

I have had a license # in Maine's license lookup since before results were released.  My license is still listed as "pending" though.  I received a letter from the state yesterday congratulating me and saying to send in my $80 to have my license issued and the certificate would follow a few weeks after receiving payment.  

I have had a license # in Maine's license lookup since before results were released.  My license is still listed as "pending" though.  I received a letter from the state yesterday congratulating me and saying to send in my $80 to have my license issued and the certificate would follow a few weeks after receiving payment.  
congrats...nothing happens from TBPE. 

Back