Round 2 - Second Day States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornsnicker3

Reaction score
Any prediction of who will release tomorrow. I am naively optimistic my state of MN will release. Thoughts?

If Minny mailed it out today, it may be in mailboxes tomorrow afternoon. I'm thinking Florida, Georgia, Delaware*, and Mississippi* may be released too. But I have nothing to back it up.

It wouldn't surprise me if Delaware, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Idaho are already out and we just don't know about it yet.

Sorry folks, but DC and NM may have to wait until next week. The New Englanders (Mass, Vt*, RI) are probably behind them. 

Jersey and Hawai'i have already punted.

***Full Disclosure*** I'm almost always VERY wrong at picking the order and dates of the stragglers, so take my predictions with a Rhode Island sized grain of salt.

If Minny mailed it out today, it may be in mailboxes tomorrow afternoon. I'm thinking Florida, Georgia, Delaware*, and Mississippi* may be released too. But I have nothing to back it up.

It wouldn't surprise me if Delaware, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Idaho are already out and we just don't know about it yet.

Sorry folks, but DC and NM may have to wait until next week. The New Englanders (Mass, Vt*, RI) are probably behind them. 

***Full Disclosure*** I'm almost always VERY wrong at picking the order and dates of the stragglers, so take my predictions with a Rhode Island sized grain of salt.
Assuming that a notification does not proceed the letters, those in the Cities (and their suburbs) will get their exam pass not first. Poor Duluthian me has to wait an extra day.

Capture.JPG

Assuming that a notification does not proceed the letters, those in the Cities (and their suburbs) will get their exam pass not first. Poor Duluthian me has to wait an extra day.

View attachment 11474
Not necessarily. When I took the exam, the letters were sent out the day after the first rounds were released. It was Memorial weekend. First rounds came out on a Thursday. We called and letters were mailed out Friday. My buddy and I both lived in the twin cities.  He received his letter on Saturday. I, living in Minneapolis, received my letter on Tuesday after Memorial Weekend. Trust me, that sucked butt so much! I hope MN get their act together. We don't care about professionalism, just send us the results online first! lol

I am assuming NJ will be last, so while everyone is out celebrating (or drowning sorrows) I will continue to bite my nails away.

When I view the check list, under Passed PE Exam it says 

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18

You guys already had a registered account you're using to check this? When I follow the link, it tells me to log-in.

So I went through the last 5 exam cycle maps and historically, VT has been one the of the last states to release the results - 2nd to last day...

I'm thinking I won't know until next week. Especially since the last time I took the April cycle, I had my results before 930am EST.

I do know that VT also has a board meeting on 7 Jun with the board minutes posted on 1 Jun 

Must be nice to live in a state where everything is computerized. MN is paper for everything PE.

So I went through the last 5 exam cycle maps and historically, VT has been one the of the last states to release the results - 2nd to last day...

I'm thinking I won't know until next week. Especially since the last time I took the April cycle, I had my results before 930am EST.

I do know that VT also has a board meeting on 7 Jun with the board minutes posted on 1 Jun 
Is Vermont a PCS state?

Must be nice to live in a state where everything is computerized. MN is paper for everything PE.
It seems like a relic. Do you know if mailing is required by code or statute. Its the only thing that makes sense.

Thanks, I'll try to register and check.
When I try to register, it says more than one result comes up in search and I need to refine my search. I have 2 applications from FE and PE. This is ridiculous, I’ve been on vacation in DR since Wednesday and I haven’t been able to enjoy....

Back