States that haven't released yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBHeadge PE

Nucflash
Reaction score
I'm just doing a sanity check here. By my count we are still waiting for

• Massachusetts
  • Vermont
  • Rhode Island
  • New Jersey
  • Delaware
  • DC
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Mississippi
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • South Dakota
  • New Mexico
  • Idaho
  • Hawai'i
I know we have representation from:

• DC
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • New Mexico
Any representative from the others states? I can see us missing people from : VT, DE, SD, ID, MS, HI, RI. But there has to be someone from Mass, New Jersey, Florida, and Georgia lurking right?

Attachments

• PE Exam Result2.JPG
    PE Exam Result2.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
shiero_01 said:
What time does Florida release, based on historical data?  I'm starting to give up hopes on today.
We do have some Floridian representation here. @shiero_01 States can release at almost anytime of the day.

Hawaii hasn't released the results yet. Might be a couple more days. Someone in the office said we're usually the last and it comes after Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mem_Elect_Engr said:
:angry:  MN sends letter to individuals and it may not come till tomorrow
@Mem_Elect_Engr And that just when they're postmarked. It may be delivered until Tuesday? Doesn't Minnesota also release online when they mail them out?

@Mem_Elect_Engr And that just when they're postmarked. It may be delivered until Tuesday? Doesn't Minnesota also release online when they mail them out?
They do both. I confirmed on the phone. I would be surprised if the non-Cities region had to wait an extra day vs. the Cities because some are in Greater (AKA Better) Minnesota.

I can't imagine the agony to be in one of the states that haven't released yet... I would have to stay off the boards or I'd drive myself crazy.

They already sent the letters so it all depends how soon USPS can deliver. It comes online on NCEEES website after a week which is very teasing!

Last edited by a moderator:
They already sent the letters so it all depends how soon USPS can deliver. It comes online on NCEEES website after a week which is very teasing!
Ouch, what a tease. So mailed on May 24th and received [?]. I'll have to make that it's own color on the map. Please let me know when you receive it and when it was postmarked.

It's a shame. I was really hoping to turn Minnesota midnight green, y'know just like it was on Feb 4th this year. :true: :B :D

I called NJ board and they said first week of June but possible next Wednesday.  They are in vacation mode already...

I'll be glad to be your Mississippi representation. I'm still waiting...

I asked my wife to put me in a medically-induced coma and to wake me up after the result is available, but she refused.

Ouch, what a tease. So mailed on May 24th and received [?]. I'll have to make that it's own color on the map. Please let me know when you receive it and when it was postmarked.

It's a shame. I was really hoping to turn Minnesota midnight green, y'know just like it was on Feb 4th this year. :true: :B :D
I’m brand new here but this hurts real deep 

I'll be glad to be your Mississippi representation. I'm still waiting...

I asked my wife to put me in a medically-induced coma and to wake me up after the result is available, but she refused.
Someone else posted overnight that they found themselves in the Miss PE License Lookup. They may not be done populating names, hence why they haven't authorized NCEES to release?It's worth a shot.

Back