Colorado

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! Thanks for putting up with our ribbing the last few weeks. I hope you stick around.
I did my own fair share of that as well!

Now I guess the waiting game for Colorado to actually issue me a license number. Not sure how long that takes.

I did my own fair share of that as well!

Now I guess the waiting game for Colorado to actually issue me a license number. Not sure how long that takes.
We got our CO license numbers the same exact day results were released (October 2017 exam date). Not sure if that will happen this time around. Congrats!

No such luck. DORA website still shows "Pending Exam".
For the October 2017 Exam CO didn't get their results until the 2nd day of the results being released. So that may explain why it is different, seeing that the CO results were released on the 1st day this time around. 

For the October 2017 Exam CO didn't get their results until the 2nd day of the results being released. So that may explain why it is different, seeing that the CO results were released on the 1st day this time around. 
Is this for real? DORA really only takes a day or two to release license numbers? That doesn't seem like them....

I was thinking it would be at least 1-2 months AFTER 3-4 nagging phone calls and emails from me haha

Is this for real? DORA really only takes a day or two to release license numbers? That doesn't seem like them....

I was thinking it would be at least 1-2 months AFTER 3-4 nagging phone calls and emails from me haha
Right. I'd be VERY surprised to see them do anything that quickly.

Right. I'd be VERY surprised to see them do anything that quickly.
Yes it’s for real. I had my license number the same day I found out I passed. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen this time around. But it’s the truth. 

Back