Tennessee

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StructuralVFL

Reaction score
I emailed Wanda at the Department of Commerce and Insurance and she stated that the results should be posted today or tomorrow.

So us Tennesseeans have a timeframe now.

Thanks! However, I don't think it will change the amount of times I am refreshing the NCEES page...

I emailed Wanda at the Department of Commerce and Insurance and she stated that the results should be posted today or tomorrow.

So us Tennesseeans have a timeframe now.
Good ole Wanda! She's helped me a good bit here and there over the past few years. Ended up pursuing a PE through Texas since I haven't worked directly under a PE for (4) years but I will be nagging her once again once I get licensed in TX and apply by comity (assuming I passed/ever pass lol).

Passed HVAC/Refrigeration 2nd attempt. Got a 48/80 in Oct 17. Relieved, this test was geared more towards my strengths. Totally different than the Oct 17 exam, the gimme’s weren’t gimme’s for me in October.

9CA74E5D-F6E8-4177-9FD9-9F2899E204D3.png

I've been watching this board for the last week, but couldn't register.  I guess they fixed that today. 

I passed on the first try.  The week before the test and the last week or so have been a doubt filled emotional roller coaster. 

pass.jpg

Have any of ya'll gotten your letters yet? Still waiting on mine. I wanna write the darn check!

For the October 2017 exam, I received the letter 2.5 weeks after notification of pass result.  Yeah, I couldn't wait to write that $140 check either!  Congrats!!

Got word from Wanda that IT is currently getting them done. Should be out first of next week.

Back