Tennessee - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
StructuralVFL

Tennessee

I emailed Wanda at the Department of Commerce and Insurance and she stated that the results should be posted today or tomorrow.

So us Tennesseeans have a timeframe now.

8 minutes ago, Mike1208 said:

Thanks! However, I don't think it will change the amount of times I am refreshing the NCEES page...

Same

Just now, StructuralVFL said:

TENNESSEE IS OUT!

And????? :dunno:

• Like 1

TENNESSEE IS OUT!

Did you successfully jinx yourself into a pass??

• Like 2

I managed to pass. I'm so freaking pumped that I am walking out the door and will return tomorrow.

Maybe.

• Like 3

I managed to pass. I'm so freaking pumped that I am walking out the door and will return tomorrow.

Maybe.

Congratulations! Awesome job!

• Thanks 1

Just now, leggo PE said:

Congratulations! Awesome job!

x2! Time to celebrate! :40oz:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

Maybe.

Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StructuralVFL said:

I emailed Wanda at the Department of Commerce and Insurance and she stated that the results should be posted today or tomorrow.

So us Tennesseeans have a timeframe now.

Good ole Wanda! She's helped me a good bit here and there over the past few years. Ended up pursuing a PE through Texas since I haven't worked directly under a PE for (4) years but I will be nagging her once again once I get licensed in TX and apply by comity (assuming I passed/ever pass lol).

Passed HVAC/Refrigeration 2nd attempt. Got a 48/80 in Oct 17. Relieved, this test was geared more towards my strengths. Totally different than the Oct 17 exam, the gimme’s weren’t gimme’s for me in October.

9CA74E5D-F6E8-4177-9FD9-9F2899E204D3.png

I've been watching this board for the last week, but couldn't register.  I guess they fixed that today. 

I passed on the first try.  The week before the test and the last week or so have been a doubt filled emotional roller coaster. 

pass.jpg.23f202b26db93101fa038b11054b0afa.jpg

For the October 2017 exam, I received the letter 2.5 weeks after notification of pass result.  Yeah, I couldn't wait to write that $140 check either!  Congrats!!

I was wondering the same thing.  I have not received mine yet.

Guess the "should be out early next week" didn't happen. I have no idea why they don't email it and allow you to pay via the online portal.

I think they have a bunch of standard answers they like to throw out to keep kicking the bucket down the road. 

I submitted all my PE exam paperwork in September of last year.  I got an email from Wanda on 11/14/17 stating that all my references and other paperwork was finalized for the exam and that I would have a response within the next couple weeks.  Two months later on January 10th I still hadn't heard anything, so I sent an email.  Magically, the next day I had an approval to take the exam.

Maybe we should pester her.  That seems to get things done.  Sending an email to her right now.

Her response.

You should receive the letter in the mail this week. When you receive it, please mail it back with the fee.

Wow, that worked!  :) 

My wife just called and said the letter arrived today.