Engineer Boards
​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
tschnepf

Arizona it out!

1 minute ago, Stephen2awesome said:

Congrats fellow Power EE. Now PE

Thanks! Its like a huge weight has been lifted on my shoulders. To be replaced, of course, with the responsibility of liability.  

10 minutes ago, tschnepf said:

image.png.5981e6be9dbbef7989f74f6ea992fad9.png

Way to go!! So happy you passed.  Now to alert my friend who lives in Phoenix, fingers crossed he passed too!

Just now, txjennah said:

Way to go!! So happy you passed.  Now to alert my friend who lives in Phoenix, fingers crossed he passed too!

Me to. Although I think my wife is more excited she doesn't have to play single mom for another 4-5 months while I study again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tschnepf said:

Me to. Although I think my wife is more excited she doesn't have to play single mom for another 4-5 months while I study again.

Congrat for a reunion....

2 hours ago, tschnepf said:

Respect for studying while having a kid! This exam is arduous enough, I can't imagine studying with little one(s).

27 minutes ago, txjennah said:

Respect for studying while having a kid! This exam is arduous enough, I can't imagine studying with little one(s).

QFT! Also wouldn't recommend studying in the delivery room! :oldman:

31 minutes ago, txjennah said:

It was tough. Especially when my daughter would come in and just come and try to get me to play with her or just come and sit on my lap. Its hard to say no to a cute little 1 year old.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, tschnepf said:

It was tough. Especially when my daughter would come in and just come and try to get me to play with her or just come and sit on my lap. Its hard to say no to a cute little 1 year old.

Yep, can totally relate. Ugh...